Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How do I cancel a model revision?
#1
I've managed to cancel all of my pending submissions, but some of my rips were submitted using the "Revise..." button when at the download page for a model, and I can't seem to find a way to cancel those submissions, as they are incorrect.

I managed to screw up/forget what a function does and all my .DAEs were exported without relative paths... So I'm going to have to go through and fix my entire batch... Oh, well. Better fix them now than get complaints.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do I cancel a model revision? - by josh98 - 04-19-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: How do I cancel a model revision? - by josh98 - 04-19-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: How do I cancel a model revision? - by Petie - 04-19-2015, 09:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)