Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping from MS-DOS games
#2
I'm pretty sure this would be similar to ripping from modern PC games. That is, extracting from the files (or RAM dumps if completely necessary). I haven't done it with MS-DOS games myself but I have looked at Windows 95 games (Warcraft 2 and The Neverhood) and those have their resources in archives like most PC games.

Is there a specific game you're looking to rip from?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping from MS-DOS games - by Magma MK-II - 04-18-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Ripping from MS-DOS games - by puggsoy - 04-18-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Ripping from MS-DOS games - by Dazz - 04-19-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: Ripping from MS-DOS games - by Magma MK-II - 04-19-2015, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)