Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Does the look of the DKC series match the gameplay?
#52
Well I happen to love almost all the Donkey Kong games. But I now realize that there are two different discussions taking place. Yes I can't believe I didn't think of this.

One discussion is talking about the actual games.
The other discussion is about the character and world.

Someone might love DKC the game, but not really care that much about the characters or world.

I was stupidly assuming that if someone loved the game, they must also love the character. My topic starting post is completely pointless. But atleast it opened the door to some interesting insight.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Does the look of the DKC series match the gameplay? - by Koopaul - 04-18-2015, 04:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)