Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping help?
#3
Hello daemoth,

The link you posted offered great insight on how to get the sprites and the program Glintercept, it seems the website for it was down and I cannot find the program on the alternate site. I continue to read, browse, and learn how to "try" and rip the sprites for the PSP version. I managed to open the BIN files of the game but seem to cannot view the formats of .lzs files and tm2. Anyone know about this?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping help? - by Henomura - 04-15-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Ripping help? - by daemoth - 04-15-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Ripping help? - by Henomura - 04-15-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: Ripping help? - by daemoth - 04-15-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Ripping help? - by Henomura - 04-15-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Ripping help? - by daemoth - 04-15-2015, 11:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)