Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
So this happened:
I can't go online, because I have "irregular save data". Probably some measure to prevent modded/hacked characters from going online. Mewtwo is to blame, but not the character itself. My 10-man Smash GSP has been reset to 0 after I played with him. I have cleared it with every character before, because of a Challenge, so I assume that because I cleared it with 1 character more than what the game thinks is the maximum, the game suspects modification.
I don't believe I'm severed from the internet forever due to this, because I'm not the only one with this issue. Nintendo broke it, not me. Besides, unless this somehow bans me from ever downloading DLC ever again, which I highly doubt, because I wasn't such a big fan of online to begin with, it doesn't really bother me. Not being able to share custom content kinda sucks, but I've seen enough subpar creations to get over that. At least I got a few things up. If you find content from the Netherlands by Timmeister (my brother's ID), that's the shit I put up.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by NICKtendo DS - 04-15-2015, 11:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)