Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
My brother and I both bought the 3ds version, but we only have one copy for the Wii U. Only one of us could register the codes...
I'll get to try Mewtwo on the Wii U, but I can't on the 3ds yet.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Mr. Jam - 04-15-2015, 05:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)