Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Models from a Link Between Worlds please?
#1
I don't exactly know for certain the circumstances of ripping from this game. While it's currently possible to rip from 3DS games, I'm not sure if there's any breakthroughs on ripping from this particular game. Sure, I think it has been stated somewhere on this forum, but when I tried searching around, I didn't really find anything.

With that said, can anyone rip the models from a Link Between Worlds sometime soon? I really will like this, so that I could not only attempt to animate them myself, but also create custom models based on the style.


Messages In This Thread
Models from a Link Between Worlds please? - by E-Man - 04-14-2015, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)