Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2
In some instances. Other times, like the boss room with the hammer guy, it looks like Kirby is in psychedelic land. I like both games, naturally since they're one in the same (Adventure and its remake), but the GBA version adds an extra layer of polish and smoothness that can't be ignored. As for Amazing Mirror, I've only played it briefly before, and not multiplayer, but I found it to be just as easy as the other Kirby games.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Game Vs. Game! This week: SA1 Vs. SA2 - by recme - 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Game Vs. Game! This week: Kirby NiD Vs. Kirby atAM - by Koh - 04-14-2015, 11:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)