Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Does the look of the DKC series match the gameplay?
#10
The irony of it all is that (if you really think about it) the Mario series is technically a spinoff of the original Donkey Kong game.

By the way, Kosheh, I love how you posted that page of the Super Mario Kun manga. Not only am I glad that there are other western fans who know about it, but I'm also wondering if there are story arcs based on the other DKC games. I don't think there are any, but I do know that there is at least one spinoff manga featuring Wario's games. With that said, I would love to see a spinoff (or at least a story arc) of the Super Mario Kun manga that revisits DK's world. I know that there's a Donkey Kong manga (one that is mostly based on the TV show) found in the same manga magazine that publishes Super Mario Kun, but I don't think it's created by the same guy.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Does the look of the DKC series match the gameplay? - by E-Man - 04-13-2015, 07:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)