Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
There's a theory going about that the Gorons actually live under the waves supported by the fact that they do not need to breath when submerged. Just play Twilight Princess and visit the Death Mountain hot spring to find a young Goron boy submerged in the water to see how long he can hold his breath. If that's not enough, then there's actually a fully grown Goron who is perfectly happy  to be at the bottom of a pool in Zora's Domain after you free him with water bombs.

Speaking of Twilight Princess, I just started a new playthrough of that game. I just reached the Goron Mines and I'm having not all that much trouble playing it. I feel sorry for Midna in this playthrough, though, because I keep harassing her and deliberately ignoring her orders at first to see every little thing she says.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by E-Man - 04-13-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)