Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Does the look of the DKC series match the gameplay?
#8
What's odd is that Donkey Kong Country animated series was a huge hit in Japan. Also K. Rool is one of the most requested newcomers in Japanese polls. So I can't say DK is unpopular in Japan.

In fact I wouldn't say DK is unpopular anywhere. But what he lacks is a passionate fan base. Look at how much Mario and Sonic are discussed on the internet. Look at how much anticipation people have for each Zelda game. You don't see that for DK and I wonder why.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Does the look of the DKC series match the gameplay? - by Koopaul - 04-13-2015, 06:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)