Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Been playing Pokemon Rumble World. Just doing the free version to see how far I get. The Free-to-play model certainly works better for this than other f2p games I've seen and played in the past. I always rage when I am doing the roulette wheel and always miss the stage I have minimal completion in and hit the stage directly before or after it where I have every Pokemon already, though.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by TomGuycott - 04-13-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)