I still can't figure it out. I'm still new to this so I'll stick with ripping the Genesis one since there are no flashing effects on the Transformation.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Warlock Super Nintendo
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Warlock Super Nintendo - by helgasboy - 04-10-2015, 07:53 AM
RE: Warlock Super Nintendo - by Deathbringer - 04-10-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: Warlock Super Nintendo - by daemoth - 04-10-2015, 08:40 AM
RE: Warlock Super Nintendo - by helgasboy - 04-10-2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Warlock Super Nintendo - by TomGuycott - 04-10-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Warlock Super Nintendo - by Davy Jones - 04-10-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: Warlock Super Nintendo - by helgasboy - 04-10-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Warlock Super Nintendo - by Davy Jones - 04-10-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Warlock Super Nintendo - by Deathbringer - 04-10-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Warlock Super Nintendo - by helgasboy - 04-10-2015, 11:04 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

