(04-10-2015, 02:00 PM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: I voted for Eggman in the ballot. I mean, the only characters in Smash bros that are from sega as far as I know is Sonic, while other franchises get a lot of characters.Oh, I thought this was a joke post. Honestly, a single rep for a third party series is more than plenty. SSB is all about the Nintendo all-stars, it makes no sense to cater to outside franchises.
Sega: Sonic........
Nintendo: Mario, Luigi, Wario, Peach........
Pokemon: Mewtwo, Pikachu, Charizard, thatPokemonThatLooksKindaLikeMewtwoExceptHeWearsABlackAndHasAScarfAndIsColoredDifferently.....
???????
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| The Mii Gunner | 11 | 18.97% | |
| The Mii Brawler | 14 | 24.14% | |
| The Mii Swordsman | 13 | 22.41% | |
| I don't plan on using Miis | 20 | 34.48% | |
| Total | 58 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
|
|
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)

