Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

2 things to request for
#1
I would like to request 2 elements ripped from their Wii U games which are Mario Kart 8 and the Zelda Halloween special warrior game. The first one I want ripped is the Delfino Airport race course track where that is located at the pacific ocean between Canada and Alaska. Another one I want ripped is the monsterized variant of Midna from that game as well as the True form that would have to be downloaded from the Nintendo servers.


Messages In This Thread
2 things to request for - by Brandondorf9999 - 04-09-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: 2 things to request for - by Struggleton! - 04-09-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: 2 things to request for - by Brandondorf9999 - 04-10-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: 2 things to request for - by Kosheh - 04-10-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: 2 things to request for - by Brandondorf9999 - 04-11-2015, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)