Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Painterly Brushset for Paint Tool Sai
#2
(04-01-2015, 06:03 PM)SeanHicksArt Wrote: They'll be in order already for you; experience the best feeling of strokes out there.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing



EDIT: yeah this was a horrible April fools and I'm sorry.

wow, sorry I posted late, but you just can't beat these brushes. not even at 2am when everyone's asleep. I'm no painter, but when I use these, they're certainly a stroke above the rest. i feel like a member of a professional design team when i use these. some of these are great for simulating impressionism - it's as if i've got my fat-tipped brush firmly in hand, and with every click I feel like i'm feverishly beating it against the canvas.
that's how you do impressionism, right?

trust me, you gotta get these brushes - don't get shafted, download them today

PS. I like the really weird, joke brush shaped like a chicken (#3).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Painterly Brushset for Paint Tool Sai - by Kosheh - 04-04-2015, 12:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)