Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

2 Souls' Tale (An 8-bit Metroidvania Adventure!)[[HELP WANTED]]
#95
In the mean time, I've never showed these before. This is a mockup of how the Mushroom Kingdom map looks and how the rest of the worlds will look in comparison. I originally scrapped this, but I want to know if this is a good idea in the first place. You be the judges.

[Image: ofsGstr.png]
[Image: N4T4QrJ.png]
Without and with sprites decorating the map.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Kami - 08-31-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Ton - 09-03-2014, 09:27 AM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Koh - 09-15-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Boo - 12-30-2014, 06:00 PM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (An 8-bit Metroidvania Adventure!) - by SmithyGCN - 04-02-2015, 11:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)