Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Let's be friends! ^_____^
#1
'sup?
The name's PatientZero, if you look to your left, this should be obvious.
I used to go under the name TAK, on the off chance anyone here used to know me.

Me and Zeemort are snugglebunnies.
I make music nobody listens to and games nobody plays.
I'm Dazz' older, more cynical brother.
rarr I am angry all the time.

Hello.


Messages In This Thread
Let's be friends! ^_____^ - by PatientZero - 01-08-2009, 05:47 PM
RE: Let's be friends! ^_____^ - by Chutzpar - 01-08-2009, 05:48 PM
RE: Let's be friends! ^_____^ - by triptych - 01-08-2009, 05:49 PM
RE: Let's be friends! ^_____^ - by LilGrim1991 - 01-08-2009, 05:56 PM
RE: Let's be friends! ^_____^ - by PrettyNier - 01-08-2009, 06:01 PM
RE: Let's be friends! ^_____^ - by Adam - 01-08-2009, 06:22 PM
RE: Let's be friends! ^_____^ - by Previous - 01-09-2009, 08:56 AM
RE: Let's be friends! ^_____^ - by Alpha Six - 01-09-2009, 09:12 AM
RE: Let's be friends! ^_____^ - by JarJar - 01-09-2009, 11:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)