Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I'm playing through Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.


this game sucks a lot more than I remember it sucking. The story's OK though but the whole thing with Malificent being all "well, they got corrupted by their greed, too bad huh" is kinda bullshit because that's pretty much every boss in this game. They're trying to stop Sora. They just need power. They're not being that greedy you know .

I'd rather play 2 but because the worlds are nicer and the battle system's so Fricken Sick. the story's shit but yeah I wanna play Steamboat Sora again
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? 2016 is the new 2015 - by Kosheh - 03-31-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)