Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What do big companies care more about?
#12
(03-25-2015, 05:49 PM)dolphman Wrote: One thing i've noticed with Japanese game companies now is they're all making games with Unreal Engine lately. Are they getting lazy to make their own engines? Sure it's free and it saves time and money, but i want to see something made with an in-house engine.

I think I recall Square-Enix also getting into the Unreal Engine to make games, such as Kingdom Hearts III. Not sure what to say about that, though.

Speaking of SE, I don't know exactly how well that company is doing these days. It's obvious that they are milking every last drop out of their Final Fantasy series and some of the recent games aren't doing so hot.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What do big companies care more about? - by E-Man - 03-25-2015, 05:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)