Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Enter the Matrix
#1
I am working on a project involving The Matrix franchise. For this project I wish to create a Machinima animation from the Matrix tie-in game Enter the Matrix. Specifically I wish to animate the scene where Ghost spars with Ghost.

http://youtu.be/iXXotIhFUao

I have Poser animation software I only need the models and animations from this segment of the game. I own several versions of the game including the game .iso. Though I work exclusively on Macs so it has been a headache for me trying to find the right software. If there is anyone who could assist me please reply to this post.

Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Enter the Matrix - by MatrixRemixed - 03-23-2015, 03:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)