Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping sounds/resources from a GCP file? (Pac-Man World 3)
#1
Hey, So basically I'm trying to rip some of Pac-Man's voice clips from PMW and I've come across a problem as in all of the games files are ".GCP".

Apparently from what I've heard all games developed by Blitz have this sort of file system but I'm not sure how to extract it. Any help would be deeply appreciated as I desperately want some of these: Because I've already tried dumping audio in Dolphin and it's all messed up (choppy and slow) so... Please help me understand what I'm supposed to do for these sort of files.

Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping sounds/resources from a GCP file? (Pac-Man World 3) - by SuperMario123311 - 03-18-2015, 10:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)