Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Scrub spriter learns to sprite.
#6
I know you have already realized this, but calling us elitists is like saying:

"I drew mustaches over already made art, but the other artists say it doesn't take effort. They are elitists"

If you are Marcel Duchamp and strongly follow Dadaism as your artistic (or anti-artistic) current, then I won't argue - however this is not the case at all.

Learning and teaching is not elitism - after all we aren't even forcing you to follow our steps. But artistically, it would be more interesting for your growth.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Scrub spriter learns to sprite. - by Minolose - 03-17-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Scrub spriter learns to sprite. - by Gors - 03-18-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Scrub spriter learns to sprite. - by Minolose - 03-18-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Scrub spriter learns to sprite. - by DioShiba - 03-19-2015, 04:09 PM
RE: Scrub spriter learns to sprite. - by Joxon - 03-18-2015, 07:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)