Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
100%ed Metroid: Zero Mission... with save-states. It's just impossible to do without. Some require a chain of perfect shinesparks, like the infamous one in Chozo Ruins, where one part gives you just enough time to morphball, drop, exit morphball before landing and dash, with tons of attempts failed because I was a frame too late or, when I managed to pull it off, didn't cancel fast enough or too early, because that part is just too tight. They went overboard with the puzzles in M:ZM. The ones in SM were fair and I only hated one in Fusion.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by NICKtendo DS - 03-17-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)