Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is getting to a really dull part now. I intend to collect one extra Charge badge for both Mario and his partner, but having those darn things appear after battle is tedious beyond any stretch of the imagination.

By the way, when I was trying to farm those badges, I discovered a really neat trick involving Amazy Dayzees. If it runs away from battle, simply run away yourself and renter the battle. The Amazy Dayzee will be back for a rematch. I just wanted to share that in case you did not know that before.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by E-Man - 03-17-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)