Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
It does, but it feels awkward using it due to its position. My thumb is just way more comfortable on the stick and I have a hard time getting used to using the D-pad to move.
It looks like the control-stick issue goes for every controller with a control-stick, since I had the same with my Pikachu Hori GC Classic Controller. It's probably just the software being way too sensitive. It should have a little threshold so it doesn't register the stick bouncing back. Not expecting Nintendo to fix this though, but would be nice.
I can't wait to cut the air behind me in Megaman Zero 2!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by NICKtendo DS - 03-14-2015, 08:28 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)