03-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Quote:Luigi's stance looks weird. It makes him look like he's imitating Joe the Condor's drunken stance (or whatever the heck he's doing) from Tatsunoko vs Capcom. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG7RDLM8W-QI was trying to give Luigi a stance different from Mario's, then it kinda just happened like that. I might need to change again if I animate Luigi's stance.
Quote:What is going on with Deku Link's eyes? Not only are they a tad bit low, but they are also solid white.I made them white to separate them from his hair, but I don't know what I can do about their height.
Quote:I think you should rename the final smash "Doctor Overdose". ^^It happened
Now here's some edits
![[Image: The_Team_strip6.png]](http://s30.postimg.org/nvx6s4ok1/The_Team_strip6.png)
But, I need to finish other some older sheets before I try anything else.
Warning: Kinda of a lot in here
[spoiler]
![[Image: Tileset_X.png]](http://s30.postimg.org/3ptot8swh/Tileset_X.png)
![[Image: Items_And_Stuff.png]](http://s30.postimg.org/ef7dli4pd/Items_And_Stuff.png)
I still want to add more items here
![[Image: Wario_Sheet_2.png]](http://s30.postimg.org/icunawrip/Wario_Sheet_2.png)
This is just an update: now Wario holds stuff over his head like it should've been, and some more WL conditions.
[/spoiler]

