Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things
#13
Your anatomy is improving (especially the hands)! I also like how you did the eyes on Yamame. The main thing that sticks out to me is her feet; it appears as though she is standing on one foot with the other. Tongue In this instance, it could be shifted and pointed more to the side (and also more "grounded"):

[spoiler]
[Image: 07b194987e.png]
[/spoiler]


Now keep in mind this isn't perfect either but I know that getting feet into the proper perspective can be tough so I hope this helps~

Keep up the good work!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things - by Garamonde - 03-08-2015, 11:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)