Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
#47
(03-06-2015, 03:22 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: So I caved today and bought what I felt was an overpriced Mega Man, but it was the lowest price I had seen at 20 bucks after shipping. I am willing to spend a touch more for ones I really want, the only remaining ones being Ike, Dedede and Meta Knight.


Others I would love, but not enough to pay more than 13 bucks for, include Captain Falcon, Little Mac and Marth.

Yyyyyeah. He's been popping up on Amazon lately quite a bit. Blank



oh my god i'm so worried about wave 4

it's never gonna happen is it. ;__;
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kosheh - 03-06-2015, 07:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)