You know, looking at Rozencrantz's character, I kinda realized that like, that Dragonball fight wouldn't really go well in his favor.
His biceps are narrow steel poles connected to ball joints. If watching seconds of Dragonball taught me anything, I'd think that Saiyans could probably (and completely) bend a steel pole right down the middle using just their fingertip. Just assuming, here because IIRC Frieza (or was it Cell) completely decimated an entire planet with one finger.
[spoiler]oh god i love how fucking stupidly powerful characters are in dragonball i really oughta watch it jdfkljfksjg[/spoiler]
I mean I'd always cheer for Rozen here but it's not makin a whole lotta sense. I'm just Saiyan :/
His biceps are narrow steel poles connected to ball joints. If watching seconds of Dragonball taught me anything, I'd think that Saiyans could probably (and completely) bend a steel pole right down the middle using just their fingertip. Just assuming, here because IIRC Frieza (or was it Cell) completely decimated an entire planet with one finger.
[spoiler]oh god i love how fucking stupidly powerful characters are in dragonball i really oughta watch it jdfkljfksjg[/spoiler]
I mean I'd always cheer for Rozen here but it's not makin a whole lotta sense. I'm just Saiyan :/

