Perhaps I'll write up a long analysis on what I like and dislike about it sometime this week to revive the thread and spark discussion. It's a very similar topic of "too much restrictions/polish".
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| The Mii Gunner | 11 | 18.97% | |
| The Mii Brawler | 14 | 24.14% | |
| The Mii Swordsman | 13 | 22.41% | |
| I don't plan on using Miis | 20 | 34.48% | |
| Total | 58 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

