Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hey, aspiring spriter here
#2
Welcome to the VGResource bud! I was in your shoes a when I started spriting. I started with recolors and studied the sprites and the choice of colors and how they were drawn. Post a thread in Custom sprites/Pixel art to showcase your work. We'll be more than glad to help! Recolors aren't gonna fly here well though. Try doodling some random thing like a ball or square and will give you crit.

Have a good stay!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey, aspiring spriter here - by Burst - 03-02-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Hey, aspiring spriter here - by ~Axis~ - 03-02-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Hey, aspiring spriter here - by Shade - 03-02-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Hey, aspiring spriter here - by Omega - 03-02-2015, 02:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)