Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SchAlternate's Sprites and Sloppy Schedules
#1
So, it's been forever since I posted anything here. You guys probably forgot about me.

It'd feel wrong if I bumped my old, dusty thread, so I'd rather start from scratch.

And by that I mean complete that stupid Zebesian for once and move on.

[Image: zebesian.png]

So, anyway, if anyone here knows of my DeviantArt, you might've met these two: Atreyu and Athena. Some may even recognize them if you have seen my previous work.

I plan to make a game, and these two would be the protagonists.

So... I did these.

[Image: rivaru.png]

I have no idea which size to pick, so I'd like to see which ones you guys like best.

Anyway... what's up...?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SchAlternate's Sprites and Sloppy Schedules - by SchAlternate - 03-02-2015, 03:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)