Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Drunk Thread
#4
Oh fuck yeah another drunk thread. My buddy played bartender tonight. Made a mixed drink he named "Willy Wonka." Delicious as fuck. Not strong enough for me though. It's definitely a pansy drink. Doesn't mean I'm not going to keep drinking them though. If anyone cares, it's a shot of Malibu, a shot of Blue CuraƧao, a shot of sour apple pucker, two shots pineapple juice and 1/4 a can of Mountain Dew.

I bought a shotgun nerf gun today. I sawed of the end. I now have a sawed off shotgun nerf gun. Legit as fuck. I'm now a gun toting American, just like any good God fearing citizen should be. The woman who watched me on the camera at my university thought it was real though
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Drunk Thread - by Gwen - 09-08-2014, 02:57 AM
RE: The Drunk Thread - by Koopaul - 02-28-2015, 03:44 AM
RE: The Drunk Thread - by Kosheh - 02-28-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: The Drunk Thread - by [robo9] - 03-01-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: The Drunk Thread - by [robo9] - 04-18-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: The Drunk Thread - by Kosheh - 04-18-2015, 09:46 AM
RE: The Drunk Thread - by [robo9] - 04-18-2015, 11:38 AM
RE: The Drunk Thread - by Kosheh - 04-18-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: The Drunk Thread - by [robo9] - 04-18-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: The Drunk Thread - by Guy - 06-26-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: The Drunk Thread - by E-Man - 06-27-2015, 06:38 AM
RE: The Drunk Thread - by [robo9] - 06-26-2015, 11:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)