Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Zombie stuff I made
#7
(02-28-2015, 11:05 PM)Vipershark Wrote: Unfortunately these are digital art and not pixel art, so I'm gonna merge this thread with your other one over in the creativity section.

All good. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Zombie stuff I made - by EasterlyArt - 02-28-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by E-Man - 02-28-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by Kelvin - 02-28-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by EasterlyArt - 02-28-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by Vipershark - 02-28-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by EasterlyArt - 02-28-2015, 11:11 PM
Concept music for a Zombie game - by EasterlyArt - 02-28-2015, 03:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)