Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Zombie stuff I made
#3
As good as these sprites look, the animation looks stiff and off-putting. Perhaps you could make them a little more natural looking?

[Image: bNs0yT4.gif]

Since you made this animation, I was wondering if you could apply the same kind of fluidness (with maybe a few more frames) to your sprites.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Zombie stuff I made - by EasterlyArt - 02-28-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by E-Man - 02-28-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by Kelvin - 02-28-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by EasterlyArt - 02-28-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by Vipershark - 02-28-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by EasterlyArt - 02-28-2015, 11:11 PM
Concept music for a Zombie game - by EasterlyArt - 02-28-2015, 03:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)