Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Zombie stuff I made
#1
So not sure if they belong here, but I made sprite stuff for a zombie game project I was a part of for a little bit.

[spoiler=Zombies] [Image: AnAs09s.gif] [Image: UdZRaLv.gif]
[Image: iIvagE7.jpg] [Image: vGiMaXj.jpg][/spoiler]

[spoiler= Security Guard][Image: 4EZbXPY.gif][Image: DJwdVz6.gif]
[Image: isv6zs7.gif][Image: OrnQkFb.gif][Image: 2F2oEUV.gif]
[Image: UzI7lOk.gif][Image: EAPh8T4.gif][Image: hGyvzKG.gif]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Zombie Attack][Image: L8I3Yuk.jpg][/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Zombie stuff I made - by EasterlyArt - 02-28-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by E-Man - 02-28-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by Kelvin - 02-28-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by EasterlyArt - 02-28-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by Vipershark - 02-28-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: Zombie stuff I made - by EasterlyArt - 02-28-2015, 11:11 PM
Concept music for a Zombie game - by EasterlyArt - 02-28-2015, 03:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)