Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TomGuycott's Request Thread
#12
i just realized that that most of the requests here are pretty tame. you nerds need to step it up

what if you drew a dwarf druid with a giant honey pot strapped to his back riding on top of a giant rhinoceros beetle and a swarm of bees following above him

[spoiler]
I may be in the middle of a giant D&D campaign right now. My character may be a dwarf Druid who controls a swarm of bees and rides a giant rhinoceros beetle. I may also be high right now too. (Don't judge me, I don't have class on Fridays and I can't get intoxicated tonight because I have a performance. But I still want to chill with some buddies, you know?) I also don't expect you to be cool with this because it's complex as fuck and I've already requested. That explains the lack of capitalization to denote the general TSR attitude of not being serious. But I mean if you could I could be the cool one of my D&D group.

Love and forever yours,
Sportoise
[/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TomGuycott's Request Thread - by TomGuycott - 02-25-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Zadaben - 02-25-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Omega - 02-25-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by puggsoy - 02-25-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Virt - 02-25-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Dolphman - 02-25-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by ~Axis~ - 02-25-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by [robo9] - 02-25-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Garamonde - 02-27-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Hiynastrike - 02-27-2015, 02:29 AM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by [robo9] - 02-27-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by ~Axis~ - 02-27-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Garamonde - 02-27-2015, 12:43 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by [robo9] - 02-27-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Kosheh - 02-28-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by ~Axis~ - 02-28-2015, 02:23 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by TomGuycott - 03-01-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Omega - 03-01-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Zadaben - 03-01-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by E-Man - 03-02-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Kosheh - 03-02-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Omega - 03-02-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by TomGuycott - 01-12-2017, 10:35 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Garamonde - 01-12-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Hiynastrike - 01-13-2017, 04:47 AM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Demonlemon - 01-13-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Cooper - 01-14-2017, 08:46 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by TomGuycott - 02-03-2017, 11:51 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Demonlemon - 02-04-2017, 02:48 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Sunbury36 - 02-06-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by TomGuycott - 02-06-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Sunbury36 - 02-06-2017, 12:07 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Cooper - 02-06-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by Sunbury36 - 02-07-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: TomGuycott's Request Thread - by ~Axis~ - 02-07-2017, 08:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)