Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How on earth do you rip Pikmin models?
#25
(02-26-2015, 05:04 PM)Radzdahound Wrote: Sorry. I've been busy. Tongue

Here's a red pikmin: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yzztlt05rd7fh4...n.dae?dl=0
And here's Olimar's Blender file in-case you're interested. Now with actually working helmet light! Big Grin https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdcx3p529eot0s...blend?dl=0

Also, from now on any Pikmin models I post will go in my Dropbox's "Pikmin Models" folder, which is located here. The Olimar model has been moved there as well. It probably broke the old link, too. :/

Still haven't found a way to successfully increase the poly-count (The model goes insane when I use a sub-serf or mult-res modifier. Perhaps in another modelling program like 3DS Max? As previously mentioned I'm limited to Blender, soooo...), and my rigging skills are very limited which is why I haven't rigged any of these models thus-far. (Sorry bout' that! Very Sad )

Good idea to keep them all in one place. Alright just take your time surely your figure it out eventually. Big Grin Looking forward to more
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How on earth do you rip Pikmin models? - by humbert0 - 02-27-2015, 12:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)