Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Final Fantasy Legend 2
#1
Heart 
So... I guess I'll be eventually ripping some stuff from that game, as it has some very minimalistic yet beautiful tiles, and it's a game I like very much.

I did the first rip -- Hometown in its entirety. god it's been so long since I last posted here

[Image: DZcG1qO.png]

I was going to rip brigandine too, but my computer kind of broke, burnt, exploded and opened a rift to the abyss realm, summoning unspeakable horrors created by the vileness of the human mind being cast into the dream world as the moon watches over us (what i'm sleepy so I don't know what I speak)

I might return to that game, though. Ripping psx games is kind of a chore...

Anyway, here it is!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Final Fantasy Legend 2 - by JosephSeraph - 02-21-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: The Final Fantasy Legend 2 - by puggsoy - 02-21-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: The Final Fantasy Legend 2 - by JosephSeraph - 02-22-2015, 03:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)