Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

More SNES Super Punch Out custom/edits
#8
   

Added some new stuff and refined a couple of old ones. I attempted both the NES and SNES versions of Little Mac, I feel both still need some work, and added Muhammad Ali. Enjoy and feedback is always welcome.

I would also like to say that I am enjoying seeing everyone's work on here. All of you are very talented and I have been refraining from "adding my two cents" because I feel as I have a lot to learn myself and I have not earned the right to critique others until my own skills and understanding of spriting have grown. That being said, I thank you and please keep up the good work everyone!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: More SNES Super Punch Out custom/edits - by MoeDiggy372 - 02-20-2015, 01:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)