Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Can I level up now?
#11
He doesnt necessarily need to have visible strings attached, since a pixel width is pretty thick at this resolution, they could be implied by his being suspended slightly above the ground, or even just by his feet just dragging across the ground instead of walking.
It might also help if his head hung at an angle as well, which could have the added bonus of making the sword look more natural in the lowered position.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can I level up now? - by Level 1 - 02-16-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Virt - 02-16-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Level 1 - 02-16-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Rosencrantz - 02-17-2015, 04:35 AM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Xander - 02-17-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Level 1 - 02-18-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Sevenstitch - 02-18-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Xander - 02-18-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Level 1 - 02-19-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Kelvin - 02-19-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Zadaben - 02-19-2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by DragonDePlatino - 02-19-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Virt - 02-19-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Level 1 - 02-20-2015, 01:38 AM
RE: Can I level up now? - by TheShyGuy - 02-20-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Level 1 - 02-20-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by DragonDePlatino - 02-20-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Virt - 02-20-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Can I level up now? - by Level 1 - 02-20-2015, 07:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)