Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Top Ten of the Week #8 - Does this battle make my butt look fat?
#66
I've never actually thought about this to be honest. Since you asked though, lemme see...

Maybe Flora from the Professor Layton games.

Possibly Zia from Bastion? She has a nice voice.

Uh yeah, as I said it's not something I've put a lot of thought into. Like Kriven I'm just thinking about characters I would want to date, since that seems to be the question, rather than any I think are hot/attractive/etc. That's pretty much it, most other female characters in games that I've played have never really struck me as someone I'd want to be romantically involved with.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Top Ten of the Week - by MrYoshbert - 01-19-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week - by Kriven - 01-19-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week - by Goemar - 01-19-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Gwen - 02-01-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Koh - 02-01-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Joxon - 02-01-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Helmo - 02-01-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Helmo - 02-03-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #5 - Hopelessly Romantic - by puggsoy - 02-19-2015, 01:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)