Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

N64 Ripping Help
#3
I know but that doesn't have all the sprites I am looking for I need All of Lunar's Sprites including the Cerberus Alpha boss battle sprites and I want to try to be able to do it myself that way I wont have to ask for help also that only has two sets of sprites Marina and Lunar no Taurus and no Merco I'm looking to try and do it myself before I start making requests
Reply


Messages In This Thread
N64 Ripping Help - by MrCJBubba - 02-10-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: N64 Ripping Help - by Davy Jones - 02-15-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: N64 Ripping Help - by MrCJBubba - 02-15-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: N64 Ripping Help - by Anachronity - 02-16-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: N64 Ripping Help - by MrCJBubba - 02-18-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: N64 Ripping Help - by MrCJBubba - 05-30-2015, 10:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)