Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(02-15-2015, 11:28 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: VIRT WAS CORRECT UNDER THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE CIRCUMSTANCES, HATS TO HE EATEN REVOKED.

[spoiler=Comedic Pictures NOT Aside][Image: URzoO7W.png][/spoiler]

I'm laughing now, but I believed those fake Sonic in Project X Zone screenshots. So read into that however you want.

EDIT: Related:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Virt - 02-15-2015, 02:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)