Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

3DS Bin extraction
#5
(02-10-2015, 06:20 PM)nobody231 Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 05:06 PM)Hadditor Wrote:
(02-09-2015, 05:39 PM)nobody231 Wrote: Unfortunately you can't get a functioning rig from ORAS currently.

I know that, sorry I should have made it clear that I am looking for JUST the model. I cannot for the life of me rescue it from this .BIN file.

Okay! In that case, search Ohana3DS, or just go to the XY/ORAS ripping project thread. This program called Ohana3DS somehow can extract the models! They get the bones too, but no weights are applied.

or you can simply wait for newer models to be uploaded in this page... anyway. if you're interested on some certain pokemon models... probably some of those are already uploaded along with NPCs.
Both options are valid. you're free to choose. Wink
Reply


Messages In This Thread
3DS Bin extraction - by Hadditor - 02-09-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: 3DS Bin extraction - by nobody231 - 02-09-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: 3DS Bin extraction - by Hadditor - 02-10-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: 3DS Bin extraction - by nobody231 - 02-10-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: 3DS Bin extraction - by Farlavor - 02-12-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: 3DS Bin extraction - by Random Talking Bush - 02-12-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: 3DS Bin extraction - by Farlavor - 02-14-2015, 12:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)