Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

N64 Ripping Help
#1
I have been trying to use AnimGet to rip sprites for a MUGEN character I am trying to create of the character Lunar from Mischief Makers for the Nintendo 64 and it is not capturing all of my Project 64 window resulting in the program halting to a standstill as it is not capturing any of my pictures because it only sees one part of the screen. How do I fix this and is there a more efficient way of doing this? I have also attempted to use tile viewers such as N64Rip but it looks like I've opened an alien program and I am a caveman just bashing my head against the keyboard till something happens. Please Help me. Cry
Reply


Messages In This Thread
N64 Ripping Help - by MrCJBubba - 02-10-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: N64 Ripping Help - by Davy Jones - 02-15-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: N64 Ripping Help - by MrCJBubba - 02-15-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: N64 Ripping Help - by Anachronity - 02-16-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: N64 Ripping Help - by MrCJBubba - 02-18-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: N64 Ripping Help - by MrCJBubba - 05-30-2015, 10:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)