Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Oh man, I wasn't anticipating Recme to be that good. That was a close 3-1, Jesus that was scary.




The based ToonLink


Edit: even though I won, I may still do the amazing thing. The issue is that I don't know what the "amazing thing" is, Gors seems to have an idea though.


Also Sportoise, my semi broken 3DS just became broken 3DS. The top and bottom screen finally came apart. I think I'll have to get that fixed. Its why I don't touch my 3DS anymore
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|The SaltySuite Resource - by Iceman404 - 02-08-2015, 06:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)