02-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Hit me up when you're ready, my 2DS is charging just for you bby
(I also need time to go to Mickey D's and register you)
(I also need time to go to Mickey D's and register you)
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| The Mii Gunner | 11 | 18.97% | |
| The Mii Brawler | 14 | 24.14% | |
| The Mii Swordsman | 13 | 22.41% | |
| I don't plan on using Miis | 20 | 34.48% | |
| Total | 58 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|