Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
I am Pixel Perfect. Just so you know. The 8-bit Fairy is the best thing ever. (Not a spoiler, because Majora's Mask pack banner in main menu)

[spoiler="Lana's 8-bit Summoning Gate spoiler"]The 8-bit Compass disappoints me. I was hoping the summons would be 8-bit as well, at least Dodongo, Gohma and Manhandla, but I knew that was a stretch. The 8-bit Fairy at least has the 8-bit Bottle covered with 8-bit Link sprites. Link even holds the 8-bit Wooden Sword! It's an 8-bit weapon done right.[/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by NICKtendo DS - 02-07-2015, 07:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)